torsdag 2 september 2010

Freeflowing towards 23310 GS, math and identification...

Me and My Life
Today was somewhat of a boring day... Not much happened. I had chemistry in the morning and then I had to wait for 3+ hours for my math class to start. These are those times when you just would like to go home and sleep the rest of the day. But math is one class I want to attend due to the fact that it's rather fast-paced, but more on that later...
During the 3 hour break me and Musse (Musse is just as cool as his last name) went to the police station to pick up my identification at the police station. It had arrived so we went there and got it. Then we went to Game since we like games. I was just browsing but decided I didn't need any more games at the moment. After that we went to a local pizzeria called Idas' and had some food in our growling stomachs. Mmmmm... They make one hell of a pizza at Idas'. It's Legen... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactos intolerent because the next word is... Dary! Barney Stinson is awesome.

The cameras at the police station is pretty dangerous... I came in with an afro and came out bald!

Back at school I attended my math class and damn nearly fell asleep. I really don't wanna miss any classes in math because it's easy to fall behind but at the moment the class kinda sucks. It's very easy for me to understand numbers apparently. Might have something to do with my disorder. I don't know. The only thing I do know is that math comes very easy to me so it's rather hard not to snooze off. I really hope it will get a bit harder later on. I might like an easy class but I hate being bored out of my mind...
I can't really tell you much more. I'm sitting here writing and afterwards I will be watching Battlestar Galactica (Again because I need to pan out my coolness which basically has to dazzle you right about now.) I don't know if I will have the time to write during the weekend since we're getting some company over in the form of my girlfriend's parents. There's usually some social activities involved during their stays. For your pleasure I will also include how my japanese picturepuzzle is coming along...

The crosses (if you can see them) are complete combinations but the rows are not complete...

Achievements (may contain spoilers)
I could say that today sucked when it came to my achievements but then I would be lying. I had a good run today even if it didn't seem like it at first. I played Batman: Arkham Asylum for a rather long time before getting the story achievement Double Trouble for taking down two Titan-induced henchmen. After that I continued playing but no more achievements for at least an hour. I really don't know how bad I was playing but I didn't seem to progress in the story very much either. Again my girlfriend asked if I wanted to play some Guitar Hero. I obliged of course.

This tiny, furry, loveable mutant is a Titan. You can cuddle with him all day...

Not a single achievement in Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock today. One big reason is that we just started a new campaign on the Easy difficulty and there's 44 songs to complete and that takes quite some time. Also it's very hard to keep focus when playing on Easy since there is no nothing hard about it what so ever. It's actually so easy it gets hard... Therefore we played some Through the Fires and Flames on Easy and later I convinced my girlfriend that we should try the Hard difficulty. Emma is very adamant that she cannot make it on Hard because of the introduction of the orange button. She claims her fingers can't reach that far out but I asked her to humour me anyway. Well, about 8 songs into Hard (Yes, we managed about 8 songs on a difficulty that she claims to be too hard for her) she started to feel the heat. We decided to continue the adventure another day. But I'm really impressed that she made it as far as she did. I would probably not be able to play like her since she is using all four fingers like you're supposed to while I can only play with one.

But when notes come across the screen like this I am able to use thre fingers...

After we concluded shredding on our plastic guitars I returned to Arkham Asylum for some more non-existing achievements. But now I started getting quite a few instead. I continued playing through the story mode and got the Resist the Fear achievement for kicking Scarecrows ass yet again (he seems to be Superman's distant cousin since he simply cannot die properly) and after about 30 minutes I got the Crocodile Tears achievement for escaping Croc's Lair after collecting spores and running like a madman. There are actually not that many story achievements left in the game so I should probably start looking for collectibles. I think I finally got the last gadget for reaching them which is the Ultra Batclaw which can rip down walls. After some scavenging while progressing through the story I could got the Conundrum Cracker achievement which represents 55% of the Riddles. I decided to do one last thing before calling it a night and got the Freakshow Rodeo achievement coupled with the Freeflow Combo 20 achievement for riding on a Titan's back while pummeling at least 10 henchmen (which turned out to be 20 due to the fact that I also got the combo achievement). After that I was satisfied...
All in all I got 6 achievements worth 160 GS!

Go pick on someone you're own size!

Go achieve something!

Clip of the Day

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar